If you were able to speak to people with influence and persuasion, things would be so much easier.
Your clients would be able to get out of their own way. You would be in a better position to understand them and speak in a way that resonates with them. It would make the sales process so much simpler.
Well, that is exactly what we are going to cover on this episode of the Real Gen Podcast. We are going to show you how to communicate with influence and persuasion in a way that helps your prospects and clients come to the conclusion that is best for them.
See a lot of people want to do something like as a way of manipulating someone to do what THEY want them to do. I am going to teach you how to do it so that you can help them achieve THEIR goals and objectives. It isn’t about manipulation…it is about communication.
Too many people miss the point of what is happening at a subconscious level when they are communicating. I show you how to recognize it and speak their own language.
When you speak the same way that they do, the chances of you picking them up as a client is much higher. The chance of them buying or selling a home is higher, and you have a greater opportunity to make money while helping them.
This episode will show you how to improve your communication skills so that you are speaking with influence and persuasion.
In This Episode
During this podcast episode you will learn:
- The three primary modes of internalization or sub-modalities (how we process information)
- Two simple and fast techniques to know how to speak the same language as someone else
- How you are actually programming people to do the very opposite of what you want them to do (and how to change it)
- Remove and negative suggestions from your vocabulary
- Watch and listen to how people process and match your language style to them