Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Android |
Real Gen 012 – Social Media Marketing For Real Estate Professionals
How to market on social media is a question that frequently comes up, so I thought I would address it on this episode of the Real Gen Podcast.
During this episode, I share my view on social media, as well as some of my favorite tips that you can use right away to be generating more leads for your business.
As a real estate professional, there are many opportunities to use social media as a tool to grow your business. The trap that many people fall into is that they think their success on social media is directly tied to the number of followers or likes that they have.
My experience has shown me that the number of people on your social media account is not the most important metric. I know people that have tens of thousands of likes (they bought most of those likes) and then they don’t do any business from that group of people.
If you have been wanting to add social media to your marketing strategy and your marketing plan, this is information you cannot afford to miss.
Get ready to turn up the results of your online efforts on social media. This powerful tool can help you grow your business and this episode will help you get started.
In This Episode
During this podcast episode you will learn:
- The hidden danger of basing your business on social media
- Five of my top strategies on how social media can improve your marketing efforts and generate more business
- How to use this tool for events like a new listing, selling a property, and much more…
- If you haven’t already done so, set up your social media accounts on the sites you will be using (Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest)
- Add social media to your marketing mix and create a plan on how to do it.